20:00 Feb 22, 2021, Chelsea Leung is hosting a podcast with Chance Jiang, CCO/CEO of Chatek LLC, on how to build and run an all-remote company such as Chatek LLC. Pandemic permanently changed how we work. All-remote teams are rising up to meet challenges we're all facing as probably the new default of a 'work space'. Chelsea picks Chance's brain again on his personal journey since 2016 on how he got here, and what are his biggest take-aways along the way. Chance will touch upon co-founder alignment, key hires and expertise matching, how to recruit clients and eventually the holly-grail of channel building.
- Co-editor Chelsea opens the talk with Chance Jiang, CCO of Chatek 2. Before I join Chatek, when did you guys first get started with the all-remote work collaboration and why? 3. What are the ups and downs on your journey in bootstrapping Chatek as an all-remote company? 4. How do you frame your strategy around the business, technology & product development and team structure for an all-remote team like Chatek?Since when do you work remotely with your team,and how do you find the benefits of working online?
- Compared to the traditional way of working,do you think there will be more and more people to join remote working style?
- What are the top 3 challenges of running an all-remote team and being substainable as a business?
- What are the key factors that you think any not-yet-all-remote teams shall consider if going all-remote is for them?
- Since you, head of the company, is based in Guangzhou city, a 1st-tier city in south China, what are the advantages and disadvantages you've seen in running an all-remote team?
- Wrapping up